25 Worst Rap Lyrics.

Bobby Sands

Jacked this from About.com:

The Worst Rap Lyrics of All Time

Twenty-five lyrical mishaps that made your favorite rappers wish they could go back in time and re-write their rhymes.

25. "Verse number 2 do the damn thang keeps on my neck pocket's full of Ben Franks."
-Yung Joc, "It's Goin' Down."
| Listen | Album: New Joc City |
A classic case of saying...absolutely nothing.

24. "There's no need to lie folk, Why you sleepin' wit ya eyes closed?"
-Timbaland, "Get on the Bus"
| Listen | Album: Why Do Fools Fall in Love (Soundtrack) |
Well, Tim, if I heard you rhyme like that all the time, I'd definitely sleep with my eyes and ears closed as well.

23. "I can double my density from three-sixty degrees to seven-twenty instantly."
-Canibus, "Funk Master Flex Freestyle"
Obviously, Canibus slept through 10th grade when they went over units of measurement.

22."Thirty-eight revolve like the sun round the Earth."
-Jay-Z, "It's Hot"
| Listen | Album: Volume 3: Life and Times of S.Carter |
And, Jay-Z skipped all his Geography classes.

21. "N****s in the Bronx call me Lex cause I push a Lex, and I rock a Rolex and I lounge on Lex', and I love sex."
- Peter Gunz, "Deja Vu: Uptown Baby"
| Listen | Album: Make It Reign |
What are the odds that Cory Gunz ghostwrote this for his dad at age 9?

20. "Never let me slip, cause if I slip, then I'm slippin."
- Dr. Dre, "Nuthin' But a 'G' Thang"
| Listen | Album: The Chronic |
Aren't we glad that he eventually decided to hire some serious ghostwriters afterwards?

19. "When it's hot I'm duckin them people with my fire arm Look I be straight thuggin."
-Turk, "Trife Livin"
| Listen | Album: Young and Thuggin' |

18."My paragraph alone is worth five mics (uh-huh) A twelve song LP, that's thirty-six mics (uh-huh)"
- Redman "5 Boroughs"
| Listen | Album: The Corruptor Soundtrack |
Apparently, Reggie Noble's calculator is slightly different from ours.

17. Don't try to treat me like I AIN'T FAMOUS My apologies, are you into astrology Cause I'm, I'm tryin to make it to Uranus
- Kanye West, "Gettin' It In"
| Listen | Album: Kiss of Death |
Oh I get it: there's Libra, Saggitarius, Scorpio and then Uranus. And you say Kanye doesn't deserve to have his image displayed next to the word 'genius' in the dictionary?

16."Hood n***a from Bankhead, I stay by Grandma Nana I lay by my banana, dumpin' and punkin' monkeys."
- Young Dro, "Shoulder Lean"
With all the money T.I. made from King, you'd think he would at least invest in a decent ghostwriter for his protégé.

15."When you take a sip you buzz like a hornet Billy Shakespeare wrote a whole bunch of sonnets."
-LFO, "Summer Girls"
These guys graduated from the prestigious Vanilla Ice Institute of Hip-Hop and decided to try their hands at random word association. Extra points for recording one of the worst songs ever known to man.

14. "Sometime y'all get crimey crimey, grimy grimy But those with a tiny hiney they get whiny whiny."
- Cam'Ron, "5 Boroughs"
| Listen | Album: The Corruptor Soundtrack |
Someone should have promptly informed Cam that this choppy choppy rhyme thing is silly silly.

13."I'm hungry for cheese like Hungry, Hungry Hippo."
- Project Pat ("Ballers")
| Listen | Album: Ghetty Green |

12."If you don't bring back my m****f*****n money or my m***f****n dope, you can forget about Christmas n***a, cause you ain't gon even see New Years."
- Master P ("Do You Know")
Let me get this right, New Year comes before Christmas? I see.

11."It's like fee, fie, foe, fum, I smell the blood of a jealous a*s punk."
-Prodigy ("Click Clack")
| Listen | Album: Blood Money |
Rap doesn't inspire Prodigy anymore, so, he decides to bite Jodeci's lyrics.

10."First family will gradually lift that a*s up like gravity."
- Lil' Fame (of M.O.P.) ("Half and Half")

9."I like the way ya a*s move to the beat You a freak, that's summin you can be."
-J-Kwon ("Show Your Ass")
| Listen | Album: Hood Hop |

8."Young, black, and famous, with money hangin out the anus."
-Mase ("Can't Nobody Hold Me Down")
| Listen | Album: No Way Out |
Now, that's the type of money I definitely don't wanna be messing with.

7."I like them black, white, Puerto Rican, or Haitian Like Japanese, Chinese, or even Asian."
-Chingy ("Balla Baby")
| Listen | Album: Powerballin' |
Wow, I didn't realize that China and Japan weren't even part of the Asian continent.Thanks Chingy

6."ill break it down for you now, baby it's simple If you be a nympho, I'll be a nympho."
-50 Cent ("Candy Shop")
| Listen | Album: The Massacre |
Well, what do you expect from an artist whose stage moniker in itself constitutes a grammatical mishap?

5."Thirty-two grams raw, chop it in half, get sixteen, double it times three. We got forty-eight, which mean a whole lot of cream Divide the profit by four, subtract it by eight We back to sixteen..."
-Foxy Brown ("Affirmative Action")
| Listen | Album: It Was Written |
This holds the world record for the worst mathematics on a song.

4."Got a Bill in my mouth like I'm Hilary Rodham."
-Ali G (Grillz)
| Listen | Album: Sweat/Suit |
No comments.

3."D.D.T. the b**ch, I can go for some hours Let Parlae hit, together we like twin towers."
-Pimpin ("Freaky as She Wanna Be")
| Listen | Album: On Top of Our Game |
A bad joke gone badder.

2."I watch my back when I'm walkin, I watch my mouth when I'm talkin. My glock cocked when I'm crawlin."
-Mike Jones ("Scandalous H**s")
| Listen | Album: Who is MIke Jones? |
What's next? I watch my ears when I'm hearing, I watch my sight when I'm seeing...?

1.Now you know that I'm the Queen of Miami All that loud talkin lyin save that sh*t for your mammy Sounds like "blah, blah blah, blah bla blah-bla" I'm like uh-huh (uh-huh) okay (okay) Whassup (whassup) SHUT UP!"
-Trina ("Here We Go")
| Listen | Album: Glamorest Life |
Actual lyrics

xxx

what about the game saying "woke up out the comma 2001, bout the same time Dre dropped 2001"

or maybe he wrote that line on purpose to sound delusional like he just "woke up"

"Young Nob' I lost control, somebody hold me down. And if the world was a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground. Fuck the world."

Kastro "Lastonesleft" by 2pac

:thumb:

critikaldesignz said:
"Young Nob' I lost control, somebody hold me down. And if the world was a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground. Fuck the world."

i fail to see how that is considered to be dumb or not make sense?? am i missing something?

S. Fourteen

The visual I get of somebody fucking the ground is kind of silly and sexy at the same time.

And #22, it's not Geography, it's more like Astronomy. Nobody is perfect.

S. Fourteen said:
The visual I get of somebody fucking the ground is kind of silly and sexy at the same time.

And #22, it's not Geography, it's more like Astronomy. Nobody is perfect.

^^Dude there's sumthing wrong with you....:confused:

Some of those lines was so fucking bad and i sometimes wonder who really listens to these songs... like shoulder lean... it isnt a club banger or even good rap but still people listen to it and it gets alot of circulation on the waves... can someone explain that?

critikaldesignz said:

i appreciate that rhyme except for the unecessary fuck the world

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.