2017, 3 Months & 27 Days.

Lok

Sure, Mexico invaded the States in 2012 & made them pick oranges 12 hours a day, 7/365 for 3 Cents per hour. Australia nuked New Zealand because they were exporting cheaper sheep, and Switzerland now has the biggest army in the world, BUT HEY! This is by far the best year Hip-Hop has had since the late 80's-early 90's. Who's With Me?

AmerikazMost

Dumbass "spoof" threads like these should be left in Our Block. Streethop is for serious hip-hop conversation.

If I was an admin I'd banish members like you to the Life forum.

Well everybody who has 2 post a year and make an argument about which is the best year of rap is also a tard, who cares stop posting such nonsense threads about which year, every year could be made into an argument

AmerikazMost

^ If you don't like it, ignore it. Others who do care will comment.

1994 was an old revived post

1995 and 1988 were honest arguments.

1996 was pushing it too far, yes, but it's probably stopping there.

Keep stupid shit like this to yourselves and/or Our Block.

Lok

Dumb ass threads deserve dumb ass spoofs. All people are doing is naming albums. There is abseloutly no disscusion except a couple of "oh, did it drop in october or november?"

AmerikazMost

^ Threads can either be a discussion or insight discussion. Why don't you stop bitching and start one if that's you want. Not the thread starter's fault if all the members aren't interested.

How many of the good threads get good discussion? My "The Hip-Hop That Time Forgot" thread had infinite potential. It got 11 replies.

You're only adding to the problem. Either try to solve it by contributing or shut the fuck up entirely.

roaches

Lighten up, folks.

But yeah, 2017 has been pretty good. Have you heard the new Nas single? I *know* he's finally going to live up to his potential with this album!

AmerikazMost said:
Dumbass "spoof" threads like these should be left in Our Block. Streethop is for serious hip-hop conversation.

If I was an admin I'd banish members like you to the Life forum.
This site doesnt have serious hop hop conversations. Most of the people on this site think that 2pac was a prophet and hate 50 cent more than hitler.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.