Beanie Sigel - The B.Coming.
50 Cent - The Massacre.
Kanye West - Late Registration.
Common - Be.
The Game - The Documentry.
Lil' Kim - The Naked Truth.
Cassidy - I'm A Hustler.
Twista - The Day After.
Young Jeezy - Let's Get it: Thug Motivation 101.
Lil' Wayne - The Carter II.
Bun B - Trill.
Chamillionaire - The Sound Of Revenge.
Paul Wall - The People Champ.
Warren G - In The Mid-Nite Hour.
Black Rob - The Black Rob Report.

peace.

i'd have to say documentary by singles,hype,beats,flow and creativity also subject matter and persona.the black rob report came close also cus that nigga can paint a story and its madd slept on.the rest of those albums i didnt purchase and where good maybe couldave been better.

Chamillionaire and Bun b's album's are mainstream?
I live in the UK and up here there has been no talk of these albums and their singles havent made it to tv either.

The Game - The Documentary

I've said this when it came out, and I'll keep saying it. This album is a classic. Flow, content, production, everything is on point to a T.

*NOTE: You should really add Juelz Santana's What The Game's Been Missing to that list. Not that it's the best of the year, but it's better than most of those posted. A underrated album IMO.

common - be
(but an honorable mention should go to Beanie Siegel for The B. Coming. I was flat out surprised by the talent he displayed in this album)

Da_Funk

Why do people say the documentary is the album of the year? just wondering as I thought it was pretty bad.... On that note tho i'd say Kanye's Late Registration is the mainstream album of they year.

Big Flipp

I would have to say kanye. I can't believe how many people are saying be. It is an alright album and common comes real nice but I just do not like the sound. I like kanye but I really do not like what he did with common.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.