2.0 Boys (Slaughterhouse + Eminem + Yelawolf)

Great track.... I think it's going to be interesting to see how Slaughterhouse goes about trying to broaden their appeal.... This is just an introduction to the new artists on Shady, so I think it is great just to let people know that may have just started listening to them because of Em that they are a collection of elite lyricists.... But what they are ultimately going to be judged on is whether they can produce hit records..... I know Em will help with that but will a single without Em have a mass appeal.... But I would be happy with an album full of tracks like this with some introspective songs sprinkled in, but we will only continue to get them with this type of backing if they are successful with sales.... I hope they pull it off, and I think they can...

Hopefully rap is slowly shifting back to lyrical content and not just dance records as singles as Em had great success without dance records.... I really hope these guys have major success because if anybody in the game deserves it, it's SLaughterhouse.... They have been through a bunch of shit as solo artists... They just came up at the wrong time... If these guys came out in the early 90's, they all would have been successful in the mainstream at some point...

Anyway, great track.... I've had it on repeat for about 36 hours..... It took me a while to warm up to Yelawolf, but he is pretty dope.... I'll have to check out more of his stuff, but I still prefer SH for now..... I think we may get some of the best Em material in the coming years as being around guys that can challenge him lyrically can only make him better and keep him competitive....

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member
meh I sort of expected more..
It is great lyrically, but I dunno being the first track that em is on with another white rapper since.. well, ever!? and also being the first track that budden was included with slaughterhouse due to his contract. I just felt that it was 'forced'. They seemed to be trying to much to outdo each other rather than working together to make a good track

but then again wtf do I know.. I'm just a fan and not a multi-millionaire gangster rapper lol

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
^^^

lol.

I haven't been sold on slaughterhouse. Which is a shame as I was once a fan of each of those rappers individually, but for some reason, no longer feel what they put out.

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
i like it, but i am an eminem stan. hell put eminem talking while doing a shit on a track and i'll listen. oh wait...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.