1 of d best hiphop albs of all time was released in 2006

yah an im not sayin theres like 10 best albs ever, thas gay, but check this if you missed out on it in 06

File Name: Blue Sky Black Death Presents - The Holocaust 06.rar
Description: best modern hiphop
File Size: 80 MB
Download Link: Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

what do yall think? am i lying?

you know this guy? if you ever felt killa beez than you do, but this is kinda better. this guy needs to do solo shit n this is it.

"this is holocaust, check out my rymes,
i recorded the first half of my album, in the studio where 2pac got shot the first time" lol! stupid

sometimes an mc n a producer come together and achive absolute chemistry. this is one of those times as ive heard a few of these rymes on other beats that was like aight, but this shit right here was fire. just dont expect to get all "you got served" to this composition, its better for driving around with real antisocial intentions on ur mind. lol

i'd like to know what some of ya'll think about this and i'm requesting some peep in here attach some other link to shit thats on this level to this thread. TIA.

btw, check this shit out from bsbd... (a track will play) Blue Sky Black Death

fuckin ridiculous mang! i just ordered a copy cuz this cat needs to get paid for wat he doing.

audi5

tha PRiSONER-

Preach

i thought "a heap of broken images" was so-and-so good, but i haven't listened to the holocaust yet. i'll try and check it out.

what you mean?

you mean it was so so or good?

i found it so so to not really good but i had got the holocaust first and then felt let down by it.

if heap was a 3, the holocaust was a full on 10.

his latest sound interesting so i copped it to make up for getting this one free. i expect i'll like half of the tracks.

but the holocaust is a staight hip hop album.

he did a really tight track for ill bill, i think it was, that you can hear on his myspace...

PEACE

P O DUB

cool let mi know wat you think. im very curious cause the lyrics are so completely bizarre i expect people maybe gonna love or hate it.

his rhymes in someway remind my of the character from in living color who use big words somewhat incorrectly.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.