09/13/1996

The.Menace

Staff member
I just wanted to do a thread but since u beat me to it - rip.

I'll buy me some liquor and enlight a couple of huge Js for Pac tonight.

masta247

Staff member
I gave up smoking but I'll smoke one for Pac today.
2pac means a lot in my life. His poetry, music, his life.

Rest in peace Pac

Snowman

miss ya Pac...the rap game isnt the same without you. if you were here we wouldnt have these jackoffs like t-pain, young joc, mims, nelly and many others who are giving you and biggie a bad name.

it doesnt seem like 11 years. shit seems like yesterday.

RIP.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
They say pussy and paper is poetry power and pistols
Plottin on murderin motherfuckers 'fore they get you

Rip.

Man, 13 post saying RIP 2pac? Shit, the 2pac movement really died down with HitEmUp.com being stolen and shit. If there was still people around giving a conscious effort to keep the legacy alive, that would mean a lot.

I mean, there's supposed to be an upcoming album (maybe november? maybe a greatest hits). Shit is starting to become real whack! Got a message from Johnny J (or whoever handles his Myspace) and he said to keep an eye on the shelves REAL soon.

I was anticipating a full JJ album like crazy, but I've really given up on Amaru to give something to the fans. With Pac's life it was tight to hear a new album, but the truth is: i hardly ever bump albums like Pac's Life and LTTG. I only once in a while listen to MATW and stuff like that, but it's becoming so outdated that I'm switching my focus on Ras Kass (who's really still got me to love that West Coast shit like nothing other).

Anyway, like the 500,000 fans that Pac still got left, I will always keep him message and music in my heart.

Peace

Da_Funk

Man, 13 post saying RIP 2pac? Shit, the 2pac movement really died down with HitEmUp.com being stolen and shit. If there was still people around giving a conscious effort to keep the legacy alive, that would mean a lot.

I mean, there's supposed to be an upcoming album (maybe november? maybe a greatest hits). Shit is starting to become real whack! Got a message from Johnny J (or whoever handles his Myspace) and he said to keep an eye on the shelves REAL soon.

I was anticipating a full JJ album like crazy, but I've really given up on Amaru to give something to the fans. With Pac's life it was tight to hear a new album, but the truth is: i hardly ever bump albums like Pac's Life and LTTG. I only once in a while listen to MATW and stuff like that, but it's becoming so outdated that I'm switching my focus on Ras Kass (who's really still got me to love that West Coast shit like nothing other).

Anyway, like the 500,000 fans that Pac still got left, I will always keep him message and music in my heart.

Peace
Nah man it ain't like that. The people who were keeping the legacy alive back in 98-2003 or whatever have all grown up now and instead of posting on a message board about how much they love Tupac they're taking what they learned from his music and transferring it to real life to make themselves a better person, which imo does infinatly more justice to his legacy than saying RIP on an internet forum.

~Anyways RIP

Yeah I gotta agree with you, but it feels so disappointing that so many people abandoned 2pac while everyone still claims him. Every rapper talks about 2pac in their rhymes, but he still only sells 500,000 albums when there's 200,000 rappers in the game anyway!?

Truth be told, I've moved on as well. But if HitEmUp.com was still here and Amaru finally figured out that remixed albums gained them a few thousand sales but cost them a multi-platinum fanbase, I would still be thinking about 2pac every day.

Those were the days man, 2pac was so much alive during 1996-2003. After 2pac died that was the greatest experience surrounding him: fans coming together, discussing his life, poetry, friends, foes, producers, every little fact. Then there was the OG's and "unheard" tracks. I feel as though Amaru/interscope took that from us, to gain the commercial succes that they could never reclaim.

It has just been too quiet the last few years.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member

Peace
All the way up top of the screen there it says "forum selector" there's a tupac section dedicated to him. More threads in there.

^^ lol, i'm not stupid. I've been here since what? 2000? 2001. Just noticed this post around here and this guy mentioning that 2pacboard is almost dead. This site used to revolve around 2pac, now it's the other way around. 2pac is only a mere piece of this website/forum. Back then nobody could give 2 shits about anything else then 2pac aside from well respected MC's, now some silly analphabetic rapper gets more attention. That's just my point, (even though everybody keeps calling Pac's name).

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.