Death Biggie was responsible for 'Pac and his death

yak pac fatal

The Outlawz made peace with Mob Deep and Junior Mafia. They even did a song with Lil Cease.

Puffy was somehow apparently involved with the Tupac movie All Eyez On Me.
mobb deep beef should've never happened. i hate to say it but the outlawz are some punk ass bitches. specifically edi, noble, and napoleon. i wonder why kastro cut ties with them.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
mobb deep beef should've never happened. i hate to say it but the outlawz are some punk ass bitches. specifically edi, noble, and napoleon. i wonder why kastro cut ties with them.
What is frustrating is that it is always 'Pac's "friends" going out of their way to make a truce. Which is why I have respect for Nas actually coming out and saying he was a fan and didnt want beef and okay let's move on, that was a collateral type beef. But Mobb Deep never did that, nor did Lil Cease, it's like the Outlawz went out of their way to squash that beef.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
The film was garbage. It was like a re-enactment of ‘Pac’s Wikipedia page. The actor was horrible too. The Unsolved guy Marcc Rose is much better in the two episodes I’ve seen.

I liked it when I saw it because the nostalgia for everything hit me. But I’d love to see more movies that focus on particular stories and time periods rather than brush over everything so quickly.

I think that anyone who said that the beef between bad boy and deathrow is just trying hard to rewrite history. Others died due to their on going beef, so yes I would say that there is a good chance that they both in the end were responsible for one another's deaths.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.