2Pac Scene Discord

Preach

I already mentioned this in the Troublesome thread, but figured I would do a shameless promotion thread as well.

So the people that came together to do the group buy remained in the discord and it's turned into a 2Pac chat at this point. There's a few people in there that go far back, and we've decided to try and turn this into a thing. So I've posted threads about it on the 2Pac forums, but I'm mentioning it here too!

https://discord.gg/P6wN2vGJMe

While the focus of the server is predominantly 2Pac, anyone that wants to can join. If you already use discord it should be a no brainer!

Edit: 80+ users now. Downloads section with 2Pac stuff. Don't miss out!!

Last edited:

Preach

130 people in the server now.

Loads of downloads. If you lost all your 2Pac shit, we have virtually _EVERY_ 2pac single/promo/guest appearance/soundtrack/compilation release that exist. We have what's called the "Retail Evolution Set" which was basically all of Dante's rips. Every promo. Every single. Every pressing. I'm sure there's some oddities out there that are missing, but for all intents and purposes, this is every 2Pac song that was ever officially or unofficially released in retail outlets anywhere in the world.

So if you want to get back in the game, it's one night of downloading if you shell out $5 for a MEGA premium account for one month. It all comes sorted in a way that mirrors Dante's old discography website. 99% of it is lossless (so WAV files). All the tape and WAV rips are pretty shitty by today's standards, but just the CDs themselves are worth it.

Then there's source files for most of the leaks that happened in the past year. And you can basically request anything that's not there.

:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.