which 3 rappers would you....

1.Big Pun-Because I feel he had so much more potential that we didn't get to see & if he was alive 2day we wouldn't have 2 listen 2 2 much of Fat Joe.

2.Big L-I would of really liked 2 see him blow up.

3.Kadafi-I think there would be a lot of answers ppl would like 2 ask him & I would like 2 hear him on more tracks with Fatal.

Goreman said:
no man deserves to die young expecially rappers
lmfao...rappers whatever man they were human...rappers are human..so LOL...

newayz...I dont wanna see any dead rapper come back to life....Im ok with the way it is and I enjoy the music they have made...and I am glad they made it...

eazy e was a corny ass rapper bottomline, if he hadnt been with dre cube ren and the rest of nwa he wouldnt have been shit on his own but a joke like luke, vanilla and the rest

Kadafi Son

jaguardre said:
eazy e was a corny ass rapper bottomline, if he hadnt been with dre cube ren and the rest of nwa he wouldnt have been shit on his own but a joke like luke, vanilla and the rest
I know what u mean. Eazy E wasn't all that great of a rapper. And when u think of the contents in his songs, you might think he was an ignorant azz gangster (remember MC Ren wrote his lyrics). But sometimes I think he was just describing the gangsta lifestyle in a harsh way.(On tha good side, he discovered Bone Thugs-N-Harmony!)

But anyways, I'd pick:

Makaveli Tha Don Killuminati
Kadafi
Big L

if there was a fourth, I'd be Eazy-E (so there may have been a NWA revival)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.