Styles P - Time Is Money

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
is any1 gonna really support this album .. i am just cuz its some1 anti g unit lol no really tho its a better album then most right now
LMFAO. When people start buying albums cause of affiliation, shit becomes stupid. Buy it for the music. If 50 put out a hot album tomorrow, I'd cop it.

I thought i read in a interview that Mobb was saying since they are down with the unit the inherited their beefs. Wasnt that what he was talkin bout when he was explaining the G-unit tattoos

i think its brilliant.......nice sound/production.....my only 2 problems with it are 1-too many girl joints and 2-one too many club songs............p is the kinda dude u want to make a grimy album.......not a singalong joint. shouldve taken off those joints like can u believe it/who want a problem and the girl joints and added the bonuses.

sniper said:
i think its brilliant.......nice sound/production.....my only 2 problems with it are 1-too many girl joints and 2-one too many club songs............p is the kinda dude u want to make a grimy album.......not a singalong joint. shouldve taken off those joints like can u believe it/who want a problem and the girl joints and added the bonuses.
Yea i cant believe they cut "S dot P dot Ghost" and the other track with Jada that disses 50.

DPG iz all I C

HellRazor05 said:
Am I imagining shit or does he call Young Buck a dumb fuck on that first track? J-Hood was obviously talking about Yayo when he said "How a rat gone give you thoughts of a predicate felon," but I'd think Styles would be more concerned with 50 than Buck.
LOL yeah he does.

gerrycurl21 said:
I thought i read in a interview that Mobb was saying since they are down with the unit the inherited their beefs. Wasnt that what he was talkin bout when he was explaining the G-unit tattoos
It's possible Havoc produced that track a long ass time ago, before they signed to G-Unit. Would make sense, seeing how this album got pushed back so long.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.