so i just bought NaS' "God's Son"

stefanwzyga said:
I cant belive nobody has mentioned"mastermind" Thats my fav song on the album.
yea i loved that1 too... my favs are: Dance, Heaven, Book of Rhymes, Mastermind

there were many cool songs on Street's Disciple too, but many of them are shitty songs... i loved Just a Moment, Live Now, Rest of my Life etc.

Sarr said:
Gods Son dissapointed you?!?!

fuck...listen to "dance" and "heaven"....

they will change your mind

warrior song, get down, made you look, the cross, last rela nigga, heaven, dance, thugs mansion, i can....mad tracks

i dontreally like those tracks :-S

TCD

Nobody else think Street's Disciple is dope?

If it were 1 disk it'd be as good as Stillmatic.

Nastradamous is the only Nas album that I overalll don't like.

FroDawgg

^^^i like it as is...there is only one song on disc one i don't like ("u know my style"), and a few on disc two. i really like that album.

ARon

You know My Style I listen to a lot, love that beat, takes it back for me, plus he is a little different on it so it's pretty tight.
Disc two is the weaker of the two but there are some nice tracks on it.

shinehigh

Shine High 4 Life
God son was mad tight ... No fillers ... a few that are all right the rest is fresh ... Dance is my joint ... I zoned out on that one ... mad emotion and feeling and love the hermonica solo ... just a raw album ...

FroDawgg

while we're on the topic of SD, does anyone know if the single/video version of "Just a Moment" (the one with the new nas verse) was released on CD? i can only find it on vinyl, and i only get those if they're my only choice.

thanks,
fro

Shot 21

What you on about Gods Son is one of his best albums! Better than Illmatic. The Cross is sicc! So is Made You Look, I Can, Thugz Mansion Remix ft 2 Pac, Get Down and Dance has got to be one of the most emotional songs in Hip Hop! Gods Son and I Am are definately his best 2 albums.

Shot 21

Diaz said:
You realize you're gonna get bashed the fuck out of right?
Lol yeah. But fuck it. Illmatic is good but I definately prefer Gods Son and I Am. They are both classics. Some brilliant songs on I Am ar Hate Me Now ft Puff Daddy (one of my favourite songs ever), Small World, Favour For A Favour ft Scarface, You Wont See Me Tonight ft Aaliyah, We Will Survive, Life Is What You Make It ft DMX, Married, Money Is My Bitch and Undying Love.

ARon

^Man I like I Am a lot but in no way is it anywhere near Illmatic. I'm not tryint to take anything away from the album cus I think it is slept on, mainly by people who just read shit and dont listen but to say it is better than Illmatic is crazy to me, but hey if you feel that way.

Aristotle said:
^Man I like I Am a lot but in no way is it anywhere near Illmatic. I'm not tryint to take anything away from the album cus I think it is slept on, mainly by people who just read shit and dont listen but to say it is better than Illmatic is crazy to me, but hey if you feel that way.

tru say

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.