R.I.P. Eazy-E The Hip Hop Thugster

KO said:
Eazy wasnt wack....his style was original and he is one of the most influential rappers of all time

I can understand why people think he was "wack", he wasnt gonna hit you with no multiple syllable rhymes or whatever, he just had a laid back thugged out style and he made some pretty dope tracks
Um... Eazy-E didn't write the majority of his lyrics. It was his unique voice that was cool, plus the lyrics that he had were definitely street with a comedic twist (just listen to "Nobody Move"). Don't get me wrong though... R.I.P. Eazy-E, I'm a big fan. But let's not kid ourselves by saying he was one of the greatest rappers to touch the mic. However, he did have an impact on the rap game, since without him gangsta rap (along with West Coast rap in general) might not have caught on the way it did in the late 80s.

Lok

Advocate said:
i have never seen eazy's contribution to hiphop, i mean, i just don't understand why he is still one of the most celebrated Westcoast artists. i guess i just never really liked his music, never saw the hype.

:(
Eazy E is one of the founders of N.W.A...

Bobby Sands

I have also own all Eazy-E's and NWA albums and to say he is on the same level as 2Pac or Biggie is an absolute joke.Just my opinion.
I read b4 that not all members of NWA wrote their own shit,with Eazy-E being one that didnt.

EDouble said:
As representative of the muthafuckin Eazy muthafuckin E last state I inquire of you to explain the situation and the plea of funeral proceedings, which having passed in 95 of 19 require only the due process of examination in the muthafuckin highest extent. To another few in 98 of 19 it became aware of a plan at the time to forge recklessness and un-biding in the proceedure. Since, it has been ruled undetermiable. A follow up, from you (muthafuckin Bastin872) would serve us greatly and serve the great Eazy muthafuckin E in the answer to this post-death scare.

Thanks for your time

.RI.P. EAZY E FUCK THE HATERS
holy shit, crack kills.

Shot 21

R.I.P Eazy E

Now he wasnt the greatest rapper ever but how can anyone not recognise his contribution to rap. He practically gave birth to Gangsta Rap which so many rappers get rich off of these days. Every single dollar they make and every single Gangsta Rap record sold shows you Eazy Es contribution to Hip Hop.

He truly is the Godfather Of Gangsta Rap.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.