Hip Hop vs. Rap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason vs Knowledge

jason obviously you don't know much. here's a tip. get some speakers and download more than 2 Big L songs and get some Cormega jams also while you're at it.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
This thread is laughable.
Jason you have really made yourself look stupider with every post. I'm posting from a purely neutral point of view, and I have to say you are completely wrong.
Why couldn't you just accept that hip-hop isn't a genre of music, no matter how many tabloids report it, or how many music stores have a hip-hop section. I posted a book for you to read, there are several thousand out there. Stop being so narrow minded, you were wrong!! There are history books that will help you with the history of your favourite music, and one you hope to make a career in.
You say you have been listening to hip-hop all your life, but to be honest that doesn't mean shit. It doesn't mean you know anything about the history or the culture. You can listen without hearing, just like you have seen this thread without reading. Because if you had you'd put your hands up to being mistaken and earn yourself a little respect. And if you "don't care what people on the net think" of you, then maybe you should!!

lol@ me being used as example *blushes* ya didnt have to man...

Man when i made some posts about the books i was serious...Still I think jason should read the book pittsey posted up and the book that i posted up...''Hip hop America''..it is a real good book..But ya know..Jason doesnt wanna know what I have to tell him..he is never goin 2 believe me..He thinks im always dissin him...or jokin..and he is laughin at everything i have to say even when im right..cuz he sees me as a clown...not knowing he is making fun of himself by replying to every post about him...thats the sad part yo...So damn...I thought I pretty much said enough about hiphop in this thread...In other threads i have explained why I think Jason should get ''educated'' in hiphop..or why i think he is a liar or just very stupid..Now im not even talking to jason in this post im talking to everybody else who read sum things in this thread...I agree with what some others have said..the 21 years of listening experience dont mean shit...but newayz this thread should get closed cuz...jason will reply to some posts in this thread which will only turn this into a bigger thread full of bullshit...The answer to his question has been given by several members and he still doesnt wanna get it or admit it whatever man...close this fuckin thread

lol oh shit pittsey made a post just like mine lol

sry jason g but u are the only 1 2 see it dat way cause hip hop has more beats 2 it and not a lighter way and as 4 rap well ah hell that was a stupid comparasion that doesnt make sense

Sun_Tzu said:
Was Jason that person who said Eminem did a good job producing loyal 2 the game???
Yes, that was the same Jason that gave me a hard time because I called his girlfriend Christina Aguilera "a wasted slut"... oh man, and I thought I, and The Militant, owned him, but what you guys are doing to him has gone beyond overkill. If he had any dignity left, he would made a "Fuck y'all, I'm out" thread, and be on his way. There's no shame for him to do that.

THA WILD said:
Yes, that was the same Jason that gave me a hard time because I called his girlfriend Christina Aguilera "a wasted slut"... oh man, and I thought I, and The Militant, owned him, but what you guys are doing to him has gone beyond overkill. If he had any dignity left, he would made a "Fuck y'all, I'm out" thread, and be on his way. There's no shame for him to do that.
Pfff...LMAO :D You think I'd let a few kids and a couple people who can't be adults "run me out" of a forum I enjoy posting at and reading opinions from people at?

Considering the fact that I don't know any of you, I keep forgetting why I'm supposed to care about people who don't know me and don't affect my life.

Still don't understand why this thread hasn't been closed.

Oh..and I THOUGHT that some people, such as Pittsey had come to understand what my intention was for posting this thread. Guess not.

I actually respect Pittsey as he seems to be a stand up nice and understanding person. But, after his last comments in this thread, maybe I was wrong.

MC mufasa said:
Well how about you enlighten us and make what you were trying to ask us a bit more clearer?
This thread should be done and closed. However, it has taught me how quick to ridicule a lot of people on this board are. People in here are just dying for a chance to say "owned" or some stupid shit like that. Just dying to give other people a hard time whever possible. So...I will be VERY CAREFUL from what I post in the future.

Someone in here, can't remember who it was, made post saying he understood what I was TRYING to say and he worded it much betterh than I worded my question and IIRC, some people, after reading this other guys explanation, seemed at first to understand what I was trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.