what do uze think bout mobb deep signin 2 g unit

i was jus wonderin what you all think about 50 wantin 2 sign mobb deep 2 G unit. personally i like both of the artists but i dnt noe if mobb deep ther own successfull group shuld go under 50 and G unit. i mean im sure they wil bring out sum hot songs and more sales but i think they shuld b on ther own.. wat du u all think? and btw no fukn hatin on 50 or mobb deep jus giv ur opinion..

i hate mobb deep but i love 50 = i'll hate the both

ok i,ll but the hate down ok i downloaded thier last song : Big Boy Game & it.s sucks

imo the shouldnt join each other

Ay-G

They need the attention. They might make money. Theyre not doing anything but getting pictures taken of them with SouthPole shit on for Source, XXL and Vibe.

I think 50 cent is just gonna sign all the rappers who used to be on top but are now in decline.That way 50 can create yet more gimmicks and make millions of dollas off of kids who only listen to music because 50 cent is on it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.