Real interesting point I just read on another message board concerning 50 Cent

Little Skittle

Remember how when the 50 Cent/ Game beef first started and 50 Cent said he would release a double album to get through with his contract on Shady/Aftermath if Dre sided with Game? Does anyone think that 50 is re-releasing The Massacre to get out of his contract? This to me, seems highly likely, especially after Dre appeared on Games new mixtape. Drop some thoughts.

Little Skittle said:
Remember how when the 50 Cent/ Game beef first started and 50 Cent said he would release a double album to get through with his contract on Shady/Aftermath if Dre sided with Game? Does anyone think that 50 is re-releasing The Massacre to get out of his contract? This to me, seems highly likely, especially after Dre appeared on Games new mixtape. Drop some thoughts.
how is he re-releaseing the Massacare? what is diffrent?

and you might be on to something.

What would he gain by getting out of aftermath? A few bucks? He would lose the support of the Aftermath/Interscope base along with fans. He he more to gain by being on Aftermath. In my opinion Interscope is one of the better labels to be on.

PuffnScruff

i dont know , 50 has enough teeny popping kidies out there who love his shit. any other major label would kill to have him right now.

hankaveli--tuesday (i think) 50 is re-releasing the massacre. all the tracks remixes wiht new beats and new verses plus a video for each song.

PuffnScruff said:
i dont know , 50 has enough teeny popping kidies out there who love his shit. any other major label would kill to have him right now.

hankaveli--tuesday (i think) 50 is re-releasing the massacre. all the tracks remixes wiht new beats and new verses plus a video for each song.
whoa? That is kind of hot, want to hear the "I suposed to die tonight" Remix,

wonder how many of the new verses are about The game?

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
PuffnScruff said:

WRONG! he is only putting one new song on there , and thats the played out "outta control" remix with mobb deep. Other than that the only new shit to go along with the massacre would be a dvd including videos for each song

50 on his own will be ever shitter then he is now... he wont have dre's beats, he gonna be fucked... because, thatst he only thing thats slightly respectable about his music is the beats n ish... 50 though, wack ass fucc

ill-matic

Outla Spirit said:
50 on his own will be ever shitter then he is now... he wont have dre's beats, he gonna be fucked... because, thatst he only thing thats slightly respectable about his music is the beats n ish... 50 though, wack ass fucc

Dre supplied about 2 beats on The Massacre, and it still sold upward of 4 million copies within the US alone...

my point is that 50 doesn't need Dre anymore. With Needlez, Hi-Tek, Prodigy, Scott Storch etc there aint no room for dre i.e. forgot about dre

Zimbabwe said:
WRONG! he is only putting one new song on there , and thats the played out "outta control" remix with mobb deep. Other than that the only new shit to go along with the massacre would be a dvd including videos for each song
yep,

ps dont forget he got the soundtrack for his movie coming out does tha count as his album ??

50's starting to think he's the shit and he doesnt need anybody.now it might work,and it might not,but the only difference that will be is that he wont have no one watchin his back if he falls.

right now i like 50 cent
i enjoy bumping his songs from time to time
but if he pulled some shit like that and even further start disrespecting or even diss dre, id lose every bit of respect i have for him (which isnt that much now anyways :p)

I don't think it would be in 50's best interest to leave aftermath. I'm not sure i like the whole, if your friends with me enemy, your my enemy attitude. Whether 50 likes it or not the game is popular, so if dre and em are helping game out here and there they SHOULD be because he's on their label. For instance, I liked games ablum, but if the next one came out and i saw there were 4 collaborations with em or dre i'd be a lot more likely to pick up the album. Just a fact, so it's in all their best interest 2 cooperate, or atleast they could just committ to making good music and put their silly egos behind them for one second. Nice post tho, i hadn't thought about this.. idk if i mind if he leaves aftermath tho, i really didn't like his new cd. I can handle a song wit 50 and someone else ex. we all die one day, patiently waiting, don't push me, magic stick (hehe) but i can't handle 3 verses from 50 in a row.

firstly he wouldn't leave interscope, he said if dre didn't want him on the label he would be a shady/interscope artist. secondly 50 does need dre, the only reason i personally bought the album was for 50 on dre beats and although outta control and gunz come out were hot the rest of the album was wack. thirdly if he's got a problem with dre still then why is there a big fucking picture of dre behind 50 and mobb deep in the outta control remix video. he ain't fucking going nowhere, dre will just let them get on with it cause they be hot rappers but the game and 50 ain't got a fucking brain between them

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.