Mobb Deep sayin they better than Jesus, God and Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
im listening to the g-unit radio 13 mixtape (which is grimey and hot as fuck)..but theres a mobb deep song called glitter and glass...on the beginning prodigy says that mobb deep is beter than Jesus, God and Allah.

pretty fucked thing to say

Killa

fuck his mum tooo lol man them cats shouldnt be sayin that im surprised no1 has gone at them... see pac had them niggaz on lock down..

when the beatles did it, they were praised and had they dicks sucked by 100 virgins, and crowned rulers of the southern hemisphere

PDT

C.R.Y. said:
better than jesus?!? them motherfuckers didnt get nailed to a cross to get rid of our sins, so they need to stfu.
You're one of them dudes who wears a WWJD shirt, ain't you? Or maybe it's a 'Jesus Is My Homeboy' shirt.

Anyways, like some dude before me said, Vinnie Paz gets very serious on the Anti-Christian shit, like Strangling the Pope with his rosary, etc. I'm all cool with that, fuck Christianity. It's bullshit, every religion is, it's all mind control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.