Bone Thugs N' Harmony vs. Do Or Die

I think this beef got started way back in the day, 'cuz Bone was pissed that they sounded similar..........

anyone else with information post it up........and any tracks tradin' disses.....

there's a track from BTNH called U ain't us or "U Ain't bone" which disses twista, do or die and Crucial conflict(whoever that is) it's easy to find on DC++ or kazza

Goreman said:
there's a track from BTNH called U ain't us or "U Ain't bone" which disses twista, do or die and Crucial conflict(whoever that is) it's easy to find on DC++ or kazza
OR you could buy their album, The Art of War.

Kadafi Son

Yeah, almost the whole Art Of War album is a diss to Do or Die, Crucial Conflict, Three Six Mafia, and any other similar sounding artist. I'd advise you buy the album to...

Rock

Kadafi Son said:
Yeah, almost the whole Art Of War album is a diss to Do or Die, Crucial Conflict, Three Six Mafia, and any other similar sounding artist. I'd advise you buy the album to...
I own it. Good album. My favorite song off the album is Body Rott.

Kadafi Son

Rock said:
I own it. Good album. My favorite song off the album is Body Rott.
I can't decide which songs I like more. That's one of my favorite albums to date, even though it's almost a decade old

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.